Thursday, May 1, 2008

Day 11

I am still on the cleanse. I want to go for 40 days, but I am just going to go where the day takes me. I am not going to be putting up daily posts because this time around I am really trying to just concentrate on other things and not keep reminding myself that I am on a restrictive eating plan.

I have been pretty active. I hate to exercise just for the sake of exercising, so I try to incorporate it into other things. Like I walk to Whole Foods or to Trader Joes. I have done some free weights though. Just 5 pounders, that I use to do some basic exercises like bicep curls etc.

I feel good. Miss food a little. The thing I have been craving the most is guacamole again. I swear, I could live off of guacamole or humus. At least my cravings are healthy!

2 comments:

veen said...

Nice. I am completely the same with you. The one who doesnt like exercising because they make me sweat but tired at the same time. I take dance class four times a week and I think this is great thing to sweat.

Body Cleansing Diet

amandasilvera said...

so im on day 6 and i was feeling very weak out at a bbq.. but i held tough.. i ran out of cleanse while out too! when i got home i had to cook my mother dinner.. which also smelled amazing.. craving heavily.. i boiled water.. and put salt cayenne and chili powder in it.. with a little lemon.. garlic powder and rosemary.. so its kind of a salt water flush.. but its also kind of the cleanse drink.. and its also sort of a broth.... i dont feel like im cheating with the bit of rosemary and garlic.. i know both are good for me.. they just aren't included in the master cleanse.. anyways.. it tastes really good! maybe i just miss food so bad that anything would? this may be a terrible idea.. my body will tell me in a few hours :/

what do you think?