Monday, May 5, 2008

Stardesigner!! Yay!!

I decided to email StarDesigner because he is my favorite youtuber that did the cleanse. He stopped after 32 days and lost 30 pounds. He never updated after finishing and I was always curious to see what happened when he came off the cleanse because it was so easy for him...

I wrote:
Hey There!!
I bet you are sick of Master Cleanse questions.. but I wanted to know what happened to you when you came off the cleanse. Did you gain weight back? Did you pig out? I am currently on it and hope to go 40 days.
Thanks for your vids BTW. I tell everyone on the cleanse message boards to watch you because you are so positive and inspirational!


Stardesigner wrote me back:
hello there!!!!
umm.... nothing really changed after i came off. i did pig out A LOT!!!!!!!!!! for 3 months! but know what... i only gained 7 lbs back. seriously... only 7. and thats like me eating whole sheets of cake.... whole xl pizzas by myself.... mc donalds..... and TONS of bbq. i guess the cleanse kicked up my metabolizm... who knows... but i love it.

i am on the cleanse again.... DAY 1. i have a wedding and some events to attend and have to look extra good. i was also in vegas last week.... for 1 week and partied hard.... so i want to clean out my system.

but i love the cleanse... and love all the messages i get. i never get tired of them.

good luck on your journey. contact me WHENEVER... and thanks for watching and telling others about my vids. i will post a new video in june to give a 6 month update to my "fans".... haha

take care!


He is adorable. Can't wait to see the update!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, intersting!

Unknown said...

ahh, spell check please..haha

"interesting" (I meant)

;) said...

Yeah, its good to know he only gained 7 lbs back.

esther said...

Thank you for sharing your message and experience!

Quinroxanne said...

I just watched his videos, that's the spirit. I admire him for completing the whole process.

Anonymous said...

that is awesome! Good luck!!!! i just started the cleanse today
http://shlbz0112.wordpress.com
that is my blog! please help support me!

veen said...

This is great. So far I always thought that master cleanse is just like a bogus stuff in life. But with this testimonial, I think I should chance my opinion. Awesome!

Body Cleansing Diet