Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 27

I am going to start the juice today. Drinking only juice is still "fasting" so I will still be liquid only until Day 28. Day 29 I want to start eating! I am craving things like salad or raw veggies with guacamole.

I decided to do grapefruit juice. I really hate orange juice. There are some great looking Ruby Red grapefruits in the store right now.

If your cable lineup has BBC America, there is a really good show on called "You Are What You Eat". It is on here at 10am and then again at 3.

The shows host, Dr. Gillian McKeith, puts people on a two month health food diet. Lots of veggies, fruit, nuts, beans and sometimes fish. The average weight loss for the two months seems to be around 27lbs. The most interesting thing is how much healthier they all look afterward. Skin and hair wise, and energy!

So anyway, if you get the channel, the show is definitely worth watching.

more, later.... Grapefruit juice, yum!

No comments: