Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Grapefruit Juice Day 2

Feeling good! Juice is yummy! Took a whole bunch of probiotics also. I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT A DAMN SALAD!! Sounds crazy, but I just want to crunch something!!

So, have you seen the commercials for this show on A&E with Paul McKenna? I can't wait to watch it.

He has written a bunch of books (I Can Make You Rich, Quit Smoking Today Without Gaining Weight, Instant Confidence, I Can Make You Thin, Change Your Life in Seven Days, How to Mend Your Broken Heart). He has been on British TV and now his show "I Can Make You Thin" is going to air on A&E here in the states.

He uses hypnosis and NLP training to help break bad habits. The part around 5:00 below where you use acupressure points to absolve a craving is pretty cool.



Off to drink more juice!

No comments: