Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day 4

Well, today I am in detox mode. My first 3 days were easy. There is always the little nagging temptation to quit, or the I could just start again tomorrows, but I got by that. Yesterday I had crazy energy. I went for a 2 hour walk out by the lake.

Today, I was groggy feeling in the morning. I have been taking it easy. My tongue got the fuzzy whites today also. My BIG mistake though was doing the laxative tea in the morning. I have always done the SWF in the mornings but got up so late today that I thought I would try the tea this once.

I have had a cramping stomach all afternoon, and had to sit on the toilet for quite a long time. I also feel dehydrated. The SWF is gross and sucks to do, but at least you know what to expect. You know is is gonna come out and by what time and there is no stomach ace or cramps involved. I wasn't really going to go out or exercise today anyway, but if I wanted to, I doubt I could with these stomach cramps.

SWF from now on!

No comments: