Friday, April 25, 2008

Kickin it old school with Jack

I have a friend who is 38 that looks like she is 23 or so. She always gets carded at bars and once was even accused of having a fake ID because the guy did not believe she was 38.

She is anti botox and all that garbage. I know she uses organic products like Dr. Hauschka, but I finally got her real secret.

Her mom had taught her face exercises that she has done herself for the last 40 years. They were from the Jack Lalanne Show from way back in the 50's. My friend said that she does these at least every other day while she is in the shower.

I looked on you tube and found the old show clips!! They are pretty funny looking, but I am going to start doing them today! Hopefully I get the amazing skin this time around on the Cleanse that most people say they get, and doing this on top of it, maybe I will look 19 again!!

This guy has all the clips, here.

There seem to be 30 different clips of the face exercises from different shows, but they are all pretty similar. I think there are like 6 exercises in total.

I also watched some of the other clips and am amazed how far ahead of his time this guy was. Telling people to cut out white flour, white sugar etc! He is awesome.

One of the 'Face Shows'

1 comment:

smuvgruv said...

haha nice share, I found myself doing the face exercises along with jack. nice! :)