Friday, February 15, 2008

Day 10

CLICK TO MAKE BIGGER


Yay! Today is either my 1/2 point or my 1/3 of the way point.

The SWF seems to be a bit easier. It has been coming out pretty quickly and the full amount is excreted. I tried something I had heard of, putting a little bit of lemon juice in it. I didn't think that it would do much but it actually fooled the tongue into recognizing the lemons sour taste and not the salt. Some people also recommend drinking it through a straw.

So, I feel good. I still haven't reached that amazing euphoric state that some people claim to get. I am expecting much more intense results now, after Day 10. I read this on one of the forums:

"Remember 10 days is the suggested minimum. I always liken it to the first 20 minutes of any workout at the gym - relatively useless on it's own, it's a warm-up period for your body and it's what happens after that warm-up that is really where the benefits and action happen. Ten days is the time it takes to flush the digestive tract out and for your body to fully switch over to using it's fat resources for energy, thereby releasing toxins stored within. The longer past 10 days you go, the more cleansed your body will become, and the more deeply stored toxins will be able to be removed. Give your body a chance to really cleanse, you won't regret it!"

So, I am looking forward to bigger and better things. One of the things I am going to make sure to start incorporating into every day is dry brushing. You get a natural bristle body brush, the kind you use in the shower, but you use it on your skin before your shower and dry.
Some good info here

more, later...

No comments: