Friday, February 8, 2008

Day 3

Today has been a pretty good day. I slept an insane amount again. Almost 11 hours. I feel pretty good today though. None of the Day 3 badness that most people complain about. Maybe sleeping so much is giving my body extra detox time.

SWF went pretty well. All in, all out. Not much substance though. Mostly liquid.

I went for a pretty good walk. I walked to Whole Foods to get more lemons. I also did a little bit of light weights. I have also been doing some deep breathing exercises.

I have only ever had the lemonade hot. I don't know if i would even like it cold. Hot it tastes so good to me, like a lemony, sweet tea. I also don't really notice the cayenne that much. I make it fresh each time. I squeeze my half of lemon with one of these, use only one tablespoon of maple and a sprinkle of the cayenne. I mix it in a coffee cup which is already 10 oz and I am set to go.

Day one I had 6, and yesterday I only had 5. Tisk, tisk, I know. I will have 6 today.

more, later.....

No comments: