Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 14

I know that day 14 is supposed to be one of the harder ones. It seems the body detoxes in 7 day cycles or something. But I don't think that the "day" necessarily is sunup to sundown. I think mine started last night.

Around 8 pm, I started getting really hungry. I haven't really had such a strong desire so far on the cleanse. I sometimes miss food. I happen to love to cook and love to find new interesting things to make. But last night it was more HUNGRY! I have been pretty much sticking to 6 glasses of the lemonade so far, but last night I added 4 extra to that. Then my stomach started burbling and churning. I felt really gassy and strange. I went to bed, but got up around 3 am to pee. I had an awful headache and a sore throat! I also had quite a bit of gas.

I woke up this morning feeling weak and dizzy. Still a sight sore throat. I did my SWF. When it made it's exit an hour later, it was pretty foul. I felt really dizzy again while eliminating, but when all was said and done, all those symptoms went away! I felt so much better, and the sore throat went away. I have much more energy and feel great right now! Strange, huh?

So when I am done with the cleanse, I am going to do a one month raw food challenge. After seeing how I feel I will decide if I can stand to be 100% raw. It will most likely be around 90%. Right now I can't imagine giving up things like black beans and soup...sweet potato fries.... I am reading plenty of sites from raw foodies, and found these two to be quite inspirational.

Raw Model Darn cute, huh?

Jinjee She and her husband are 100% raw and have had 5 kids that have all been brought up raw.

Good arguments for the raw food lifestyle, huh?

more, later.....

No comments: