Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 11

Had one of those nights where I slept soundly and for about 10 hours. I either seem to toss and turn and not sleep, or I sleep for a crazy amount of time. Your body is supposed to do most of its healing while you are sleeping so I greatly welcome it.

For some reason this morning the SWF was very hard to get down. I really haven't had any trouble with it so far. It seemed to taste worse than usual and my stomach didn't want anything to do with it either. This is the first time I gagged and almost puked it back up. But I stuck with it and it did its job.

I had a lot of energy today and I feel really good. I am going to try a very strange facial tonight that I read about. It is a product that I would never consider ever eating, and why it works so well on your face is beyond me. It is..... dum, dum, dum.....
MIRACLE WHIP!!

I read that page, then googled it some more, and everyone seems to be amazed with how good it makes your skin. I will tell you how it went tomorrow.

more, later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I can't wait to hear how this miracle whip thing works for you. That sounds really interesting! What kind of skin do you have usually?

You're the queen of awesome resources. I've spent half the day reading all your links!

I'm finishing up Day 2 and it's going pretty okay!

Take care,

Kristianne

lemonlime said...

hi im from the master cleanser board.
I'm actually doing a lemon/olive oil face pack tonight, i read it helps with eczema which i have. Those are some great facial treatments you listed.