Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 15

I bought the same exact brand of Maple Syrup at Whole Foods as I did last time, and this one looks and tastes completely different. It is much lighter and a lot less sweet. My other one was thick and dark and sooo sweet, I thought people were nuts for using 2 tablespoons. It was too sweet with just one.

One of my friends got interested in doing the cleanse after hearing about the benefits from me. We are going to take a trip up to Wisconsin tomorrow and stay at her sisters house in Lake Geneva. She thought it would be easier to get through the first couple of days without a lot of distraction or having to be around food. Hopefully we can get some good walks in. It will be a nice change of pace. I am getting a little sick of the city.

So I won't be updating again until probably Monday.

more, later.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping up on your blog. I'm starting the Master Cleanse tomorrow for the first time. I've been following your progress, been giving me some ideas of what to expect. Best wishes to you. - jim

;) said...

Thanks! Good luck!