Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 23

So have decided that Day 28 will be my final day. Exactly one month. Nice ending feel to it. I feel fine, I have no complaints. I could probably go longer if I wanted but decide to stop in 5 days because...

1) I am really thinking about food a lot. Thinking about what I want to eat. Looking for great raw food recipes.

2) I am looking very Mary Kate Olsen. I finally weighed myself and I am 101. Yikes! I think any more weight loss would come from my boobs. And I need those.

So, I will actually drink the juice on Day 28. In the meantime, I just started reading this:



Makes a real good argument to go Vegetarian.

more, later...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really hope you continue to blog when you start your raw food challenge... I love your blog and the information you come up with.

I'm going to pick up that book - it looks awesome.

Congratulations on making it as far as you have! That's pretty damn awesome!

lemonlime said...

I've read that book, its really funny and makes alot of sense.

101 pounds is awesome, the lowest I ever got to in my life was 108 and I'm 5'5.

;) said...

Thanks. I will keep up with the raw food experience. Maybe not daily. I am 5'2 and have always been small, so I am about where I want to be.