Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day 2

Felt a bit tired this morning. I had planned to wake up at around 7 am and do the SWF. I ended up sleeping in until 10 am. I was really out of it and tired when my alarm went off, so maybe I needed the sleep.

The flush went ok. It took about 2 hours and 4 bathroom trips, but I think that all of the liquid that went in came back out.
The thing that concerns me is that I am so thirsty when I wake up, but I take the SWF first thing so it is on an empty stomach. It just seems so strange to be drinking salty liquid when you are thirsty. I may try drinking a little plain water first tomorrow.

Went for a half hour walk this afternoon. I could have gone longer but it is 32 outside and I got too cold. The prediction for Sunday's weather is a high of 10, so I am pre bummed about that. I cannot wait until spring!

I live in an apartment, so I can smell my neighbors food sometimes. Today it was popcorn. I really don't even like popcorn that much, but something about the smell of it is sooo good! I remedied that situation by burning some pretty strong incense. That helped a lot.

more, later....

No comments: